The Committee for Automotive Businesses at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, ASM Holding analyst company, Association of Russian Automakers (OAR) and NAMI State Research Centre invite you to attend, on 28 February 2012, the 3rd International Conference on Truck and Bus Market, which will be focused on issues of keeping favourable conditions for production of commercial vehicles in Russia and creation of a new component industry on the background of Russia’s accession to the WTO.
In the course of the Conference, improvement of tax legislation for automotive industry will be considered as the RF Government is planning to introduce changes to it.
Suggestions from the Conference participants may underlie recommendations on changing the law with regard to taxation of automobile manufacturers, as well as on introduction of other measures for stimulation of the industry and attraction of investment.
The Conference participants will discuss the Concept of Russia’s membership in the WTO and will receive exhaustive materials on customs tariffs, at accession to the WTO, for all types of motor vehicles and the entire component base.
Topics for discussion:
- Sizing up of manufacturers’ results in production of trucks and buses through 2011;
- Commercial vehicle market – terms of access for Russian products and services to markets of the WTO member countries;
- Working up of safety measures for neutralizing an eventual impact of WTO membership, targeted at protection of the Russian market from 3 to 5 and 5 to 7-year old used cars;
- Ways of creation of joint ventures for production of automotive components to ensure technological retooling of the industry. Elaboration of measures for attracting investors;
- How to attract and keep engineering and technological human resource at automotive component production facilities in Russia and escape mistakes made on the first stage of “industrial assembly” in automobile manufacturing?
- Improvement of the domestic customs administration system for simplifying of trade procedures in the frames of WTO;
- Restrictive measures used by the WTO members for tightening access to markets of commodities and services;
- Ensuring Russia’s interests in the sphere of intellectual property for automotive products;
- Necessary measures for encouraging R&D and creation of Centres of competence (engineering and design) in Russia.
Among those invited to participate at the Conference there will be:
- Representatives of state bodies, public associations and businesses;
- Major truck and bus manufacturers;
- Plants producing raw materials and primary products for component manufacturing;
- Russia-based foreign component suppliers for truck and bus manufacturing;
- Consulting firms, banks, investment and insurance companies;
- Major dealerships engaged in sales and servicing of trucks and buses in Russia;
- Independent service centres.
At the Conference, you will also get detailed information on MIMS – Automechanika exhibition to be held on 27th to 30th August 2012. This is the leading event in automotive component and garage equipment industries with participation of over 900 companies from 54 countries of the world. The exhibition occupies about 17 thousand sq. m area (net) at Expocentr exhibition complex in Moscow. The exhibition is organized and run by ITE, Messe Frankfurt, and ASM Holding.
The Conference participants will receive:
A 30 per cent discount is granted to subscribers of monthly Analytical Survey published by ASM Holding and to participants of MIMS – Automechanika exhibition.
or fax it to: +7 (495) 626 0471; 625 5484; 626 0287.
The Conference fee is 600 euro per person. A second or any further participant from the same company is allowed a 50 per cent discount.
Venue: 21/5, Kuznetsky Most St., Conference Hall (5th floor), Moscow.
We will be glad to welcome you at the Conference.