09:30-10:00 – Registration of participants.
10:00-14:00 – Plenary session “Results and prospects of the auto market in Russia”.
1. Global look at the auto market. Russia’s position in the world. Trends and forecasts of the major global sites’ development.
2. Analysis of the Russian automotive industry results in 2010, production schedule through 2011, problems and challenges, new strategy of car industrial assembly from the Industry and Trade Ministry, scenarios of the domestic auto industry development in the near-term and long-term outlooks.
3. Analysis of the Russian auto market results. Market dynamics, structure, capacity, segmentation, and trends in various price niches; regional features of the market, major players’ plans, and forecast of the market development.
12:00-12:30 – Coffee break.
4. Auto loans as a driver and a brake of the Russian auto market. How confident are banks and other financial institutes while looking at the future?
5. Advertising and marketing activities of vehicle manufacturers in 2008-2010.
6. Used vehicle market. What are the prospects for used vehicle dealership? Why are so slow developing trade-in sales? What does the market miss to build certified pre-owned vehicle programs patterned on western experience?
14:00-15:00 – Lunch.
15:00-17:00 – Discussion panel “Scenarios of Russian auto market development”.
- How will the Russian auto market develop in the near-term (1 to 3 years) and long-term (5 to 10 years) outlooks? What results shall we reach by 2014 and 2020?
- What is the ultimate capacity of the Russian auto market it will not be able to exceed in the foreseeable future? And why?
- What are the key positive and negative factors influencing the sales dynamics? What is missing for faster and durable development of the market?
- What are the most challenging niches for auto business development in Russia for the near-term (1 to 3 years) and long-term (5 to 10 years) outlooks?
- Representatives of leading analytic and consulting companies (invited are PwC, E&Y, BCG, F&S, IHS Global Insight, JATO, Volkswagen, Sollers, AUTOSTAT, ASM Holding).
- Representatives of distributors and dealer holdings, as well as all active participants.
Each participant of the discussion panel will have possibility to briefly speak on the above listed issues (5 to 10 minutes) and should be afterwards prepared to give reasons in favour of his/her considerations and conclusions. Registration of any speaker has to be agreed upon with the conference organisers by 14.02.11 at the very latest.
17:00-18:00 – Sizing up. Exchange of views. Networking.