3rd Automotive Forum in the frames of Moscow International Automobile Salon 2008
Moscow, 28 August 2008
Please be informed that the Committee for Automotive Businesses at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, the Association of Russian Automakers (OAR), the National Association of Automotive Component Manufacturers (NAPAK), and ASM Holding, assisted by Russia’s Industry and Trade Ministry, and Economic Development Ministry, will hold, on 28 August 2008, a traditional Automotive Forum.
Subject of the Forum –
Russian Automotive Industry: development strategy for the period up to 2020
The goals of the Forum:
- a comprehensive analysis and assessment of consequences of globalisation for development of automotive industry in Russia within the period till 2020;
- disclosure of main trends in vehicle production, development of automobile market and formation of the motor vehicle fleet;
- discussion over prospects of manufacturing capacity growth in passenger car, truck and bus production sectors in line with implementation of Russia’s economic and social development plans up to 2020;
- determination of major investment flow directions within the industry to secure its most efficient development;
- search for more efficacious forms of interaction between the State and business in the sphere of improvement of tax and customs legislations.
It is for the 3rd consecutive year that our Automotive Forum is being held, and the event has become a traditional platform for a dialogue between federal and regional authorities, domestic and foreign vehicle manufacturers, for formulating principal positions of interaction of all players operating in the growing Russian auto market, given long-term outlooks for its development. On the basis of the Forum materials, a collection of papers will be published, and recommendations will be issued on main lines of the automotive industry development to 2020.
To speak at the Forum are invited seniors of federal and regional executive bodies, heads of domestic and foreign OEMs and component suppliers, representatives of banks, investment companies and consulting firms.
We have pleasure in inviting you and your company’s specialists to participate in the traditional 3rd Automotive Forum. Please consider possibility of addressing the Forum with your presentation. Your proposal on the title of your presentation and the Speaker’s name and position should reach us.
The registration form of a Forum participant is attached.
Your early advice to the Organisers concerning your decision on attending the Forum will be very helpful for proper preparation of the event.
1st Vice Chairman
RF CCI Committee for Automotive Businesses,
Deputy Managing Director