ASM Holding analyst and consulting company, the Association of Russian Automakers (OAR), International trade show organisers – ITE Group and Messe Frankfurt Rus, supported by the RF Industry and Trade Ministry, the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, and the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Russia, are pleased to invite you to participate in the first international conference on integration of Chinese automotive component manufacturing into the Russian auto industry – AutoIntegration 2014. The Conference will be held on 26 August 2014 in the frames of «MIMS powered by Automechanika» trade show at Expocentre Exhibition Complex in Moscow. The subject of the Conference will be «Prospects for development of motor vehicle production and market in Russia on the background of integration of Chinese auto component manufacturing into the Russian automotive sector».
The Conference will address issues of the state policy with regard to development of auto component industry in Russia, investment and innovation potentials of Russian component manufacturing operations, challenges of localizing production of foreign auto components and possible solutions. The keynote of the Conference will be discussions over various patterns of cooperation between Russian and Chinese auto component manufacturers in different regions of the Russian Federation, including organization of the supplier market and aftermarket in Russia.
Main topics for discussion:
· Results of the Russian automotive industry performance in the first half-year 2014;
· Analysis of the current state of the Russian automotive component market: changes in its structure and main development trends (in car, truck and bus segments);
· Possible patterns of integration of the PRC automotive component manufacturing into the Russian economy and auto industry;
· Aftermarket and after-sales service: assessment of the market capacity and its segmentation;
· Localization of production of Chinese auto components in regions: new opportunities and risks;
· Investment and innovation potentials of auto component manufacturing operations;
· Major requirements to and specific features of establishing joint ventures with foreign manufacturers.
On the Russian part, the Conference will be attended by representatives of the State Duma (RF parliament), regional authorities, associations of component suppliers, leading scientific institutions in Russia, executives of component manufacturing companies, specialists of major foreign OEMs, consultancies and investment companies.
Date and timing of the Conference: 26 August 2014, 14:00 to 17:00
Venue: Conference Hall ¹4, Pavilion ¹2, Expocentre Exhibition Complex, Moscow.
Deputy Managing Director – ASM Holding